MUTE Group 2 Main Task Opening Sequence

Group 3C Preliminary Task

Wednesday 6 April 2011

A Note To The Moderator

Hello and welcome to my individual Media AS-level blog. Thank you for taking time to look around!


You can navigate around my blog by clicking on the links on the right hand side of the page. There you will also find links to my Group Blog and the Main teaching blog (which contains links to the other blogs from our School).  You can filter posts by labels or date, and there is a blog archive if you want to look through chronologically. My evaluation answers are posted here in reverse order from 1-7 for your convenience.

On this blog you will find the independent research I undertook, my individual initial idea and my final evaluation questions. It also features work produced for my preliminary task, including the evaluation, and the videos for both my finished preliminary task and main opening sequence are located at the top of this page. I really hope you enjoy watching them as they are the product of a lot of hard work and creativity and hopefully you will be engrossed by the story of Mute.  


On my Group Blog you can view the work I individually contributed towards throughout the development, production and post-production of our opening sequence, by clicking on the tag labelled 'Charley' alongside the rest of the work our group produced.


Once again, thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy reading and watching the content on my blog!


Charley Packham Candidate no. 3565 

No comments:

Post a Comment